Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Weird Lunch Bag - Summer Edition: Nobody expects the Weird Lunch Bag

It's a special SUMMER edition of the Weird Lunch Bag Blog.




Marie is taking a summer babysitting class and she needed to bring her lunch and, of course, I'm not going to let the opportunity for a weird decorated lunch bag slip by.

Nobody expcect the werid lunch bag





"Wait...
What is this???

OMG!!!

It's another
Weird Lunch
BAG

Were you expecting this?  I wasn't, but then nobody expects the Weird lunch bag!!!"

The bag was already labeled with her name on the other side, so I decorated her bag and placed it with the other kids' bags.  She didn't bother to turn it around because she though her mother had made the lunch, then a little later that morning she came to me and said, "I'm such an idiot!", indicating to me that she saw the decorations.

We both had a good laugh.

- Stay weird, my friends.